Learn how to build a personal brand that positions you for success. Learn how your values, personality, and unique way they do things can be a bankable asset.
I've been asked to guest speaker at an upcoming business owners meetup. I will be speaking on the topic of personal branding. If you're in the Boston area and are interested in attending, you should get in touch with the organizer - Jason Lin through the meetup web site.
Time: Jan 25th Wednesday from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Location: Global HQ Workplace
60 State Street 7th floor
Boston, MA 02109
Presentation: "Brand Yourself for Success"
Participants will learn:
- What is a brand / and what is branding?
- How communicating intentionally and congruently leads to business success
- The three scientific predictors of business success and how branding helps with all three
- How to develop a compelling personal positioning statement
- How to use the personal brand to leave the competition in the dust